- The Baptist StoryAugust 2015The Baptist Story is a narrative history of a diverse group of people spanning over four centuries, living among distinct cultures on separate continents, while finding their common identity in Christ and expressing their faith as Baptists.
- The Anabaptists and Contemporary BaptistsSeptember 2013Scholars and pastors (Paige Patterson, Rick Warren, etc.) offer essays on sixteenth-century Anabaptists (Balthasar Hubmaier, Leonhard Schiemer, Hans Denck, etc.) proposing to recover the Anabaptist vision among Baptists as a means of restoring New Testament Christianity.
- Adoniram JudsonOctober 2012A new biography of Baptist missionary Adoniram Judson (1788 - 1850), written to honor the 200th anniversary of his first mission trip from the U.S. to the Far East that would in turn mark the start of Americans joining the modern missions movement.
- James Robinson GravesMarch 2012The first new biography in more than eighty years of James Robinson Graves (1820-1893), a noted Southern Baptist who staked distinct denominational boundaries through what is known as Landmarkism.
- Andrew FullerOctober 2010A biography of English pastor Andrew Fuller (1754-1815) highlighting his method of relating doctrine to ministry. Book two of the Studies in Baptist Life & Thought series.
- John A. BroadusAugust 2008A new and much-needed biography on legendary Baptist preacher, educator, and statesman John Broadus with contributions from David Dockery, Timothy George, Thomas J. Nettles, Mark Overstreet, et al.
- Readings in Baptist HistoryMay 2008Readings in Baptist History compiles four centuries of notable religious documents, from John Smyth’s “The Character of the Beast” in 1609 all the way to the 2000 revision of the Southern Baptist Convention’s “Baptist Faith and Message.” This primary source Baptist history book can be used as a companion to larger history texts or stand strongly on its own.
- A Sourcebook for Baptist HeritageJanuary 1990Companion to the The Baptist Heritage, this book provides documents that will enrich the study of Baptist history.
- The Baptist HeritageJanuary 1987A definitive interpretation of Baptist history. Based on primary source research, the book combines the best features of chronological and topical history to bring alive the story of Baptists around the world.