Christian Higher Education
- Teaching the WorldDecember 2017Teaching the World: Foundations for Online Theological Education brings together educators from a wide range of backgrounds and from some of the largest providers of online theological education in the world. Together, they present a revolutionary new approach to online theological education, highly practical and yet thoroughly shaped by Scripture and theology.
- The Professor’s PuzzleSeptember 2015The Professor’s Puzzle is designed as a handbook for new and aspiring professors to help them transition from the independent research of their doctoral program to classroom teaching.
- Faith and LearningMay 2012Two dozen Christian higher education professionals thoroughly explore the question of the faith’s place on the university campus, whether in administrative matters, the broader academic world, or in student life.
- Christian Leadership EssentialsApril 2011A handbook of guiding principles for those involved at any level in Christian leadership, from churches and educational institutions to missionary organizations and other parachurch ministries.
- Renewing MindsApril 2008Renewing Minds encourages readers to better serve God, the church, and society by taking part in or supporting Christian higher education.
- Shaping a Christian WorldviewSeptember 2002Shaping a Christian Worldview presents a collection of essays that address the key issues facing the future of Christian higher education. With contributions from key players in the field, this book addresses the critical issues for Christian institutions of various traditions as the new century begins to leave its indelible mark on education.