- Church AdministrationAugust 2011From the front desk to the back office, a clear and thorough guide that helps pastors and church staff become effective and efficient leaders, managers, and administrators. Second edition.
- Church Administration HandbookJanuary 2008The third edition of the popular Church Administration Handbook pays special attention to modern issues of leadership, ministry, and missions.
- The Book of Church GrowthSeptember 1998The Church Growth Movement has divided devout Christians. Even though Rainer is an advocate, his aim here is to present an objective view of the movement–its history, the theology associated with it, and the principles which seem to separate churches that grow from those that don’t.
- Basic Accounting for ChurchesJune 1994An everything-you-need-to-know guide to church accounting.
- Church AdministrationSeptember 1985Guidelines and procedures for effectively administrating the work of a local church.